Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Some Goodwill finds

I was running errands in another part of town recently and stopped by the local Goodwill store. I found these two vases. Well, the first is a vase. The second, I'm not really sure about, but I'm going to use it as a vase (sort of).




The next day, I was running errands near my house and stopped by my local Goodwill (yeah, I'm a little obsessed), where I found this:



A napkin holder, maybe? I'm not sure. But I thought it would be perfect to hold our mail. Most days we bring in the mail and drop it either on the dining room table or the desk. As I mentioned before, I'm trying to get that desk organized, and this napkin holder thing seemed like it could help. All it needs is a little paint! (And when I say "it needs paint," what I really mean is "I want to paint it.")

Stay tuned to see what I did with my Goodwill finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment