Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Hello again

Well, I'm back. I should probably post something more than once a week, but in my defense, last week was pretty crazy.

On Tuesday, it was Election Day here in Indiana, and David and I worked the polls. They're open from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m., but poll workers have to be there an hour early. This meant we got up at 4, arrived at the polling place where we were working at 5, worked for the next 12 hours, closed everything up at 6, left at 7, stopped at Chipotle for dinner on the way home, got home at about 8, and went to bed by 9.

On Wednesday evening, David was sick, and on Thursday, it was my turn to get sick. Then, on Friday, we went to Michigan for the weekend. My sister-in-law's wedding shower was Saturday, and we celebrated Mother's Day with David's family on Sunday. We stayed in Michigan till yesterday morning and spent much of yesterday afternoon/evening unpacking, resting up from our trip, etc. And now, the blog (and a pile of laundry) awaits me.

So, I'm back. Stay tuned for some more regular posts.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment