Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Eight is great

I just wanted to take a moment to say congratulations to the University of Kentucky Wildcats, who won their eighth NCAA basketball championship last night!

I think I've mentioned it before, but for those who don't know, I am a diehard UK fan. I was born and raised in Louisville (and no, that doesn't make me a Louisville fan.... there are actually plenty of Kentucky fans in the city of Louisville), and my immediate family, as well as much of my extended family, are UK fans. I have quite a few relatives who graduated from Kentucky and have a couple of cousins who are currently students there. I have many friends who are UK grads as well.

Even though I didn't go to school there, they are still my team (along with Xavier, my alma mater), and it was great to see them have a successful season and a great tournament!

Way to go, Cats! And how about Anthony Davis? Wow, that guy is awesome!

Eight is great! Go Big Blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment